Dear Marcy, I just wrote a nice long letter full of wisdom and good cheer just to lose it somewhere between saving and posting. Boy that is really frustrating. I sure this will not be as good because MY attitude has changed. Do I really need to refer you as Sister Anderson? I suppose, so just know I do Marcy. The State wrestling last week end was great fun. I had a few different teams to watch, Raft River, with Travis,
Burley with Bishop
Tateoka, Valley had a two time state Champion,
Minico, and
Rigby. Jeff did really well with a State Champion, and second and some in
consolation. Spell check is really going to take some humor out of these letters. I have been staying close to home for a week and am having a good start on the calf crop. The first
heifer lost her calf and I got a
replacement and the cow took it on her own, I've never had one that easy, it was like just drop it off and away they went. I have an auction to go to this morning and then lunch at Pioneer Equipment in Rupert so today is taken care of. We had a little rain last night but I think we are a little short on water. It will be spring soon. This year we are planting Sugar Beets,
barley, peas, organic peas, hay, and some corn. Sugar prices are fairly good but everything else has dropped in price except for the
expenses. Do you read your letters everyday they come or do you save them and only read them on Wed? The ones in the mail? I figure you only get on the computer on P Day. It's another week hope you are busy and have some great times this week love ya dad.
2 comments:
I hope you keeping writing on here dad...it's fun to read your letters!!
Yay! I love dad's missionary letters.
Post a Comment